Author Topic: Fleet Training  (Read 3254 times)

Offline unkfester (OP)

• Silver Supporter
  • Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • Discord Username: unkfester
  • Silver Supporter Silver Supporter : Support the forums with a Silver subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
    2024 Supporter 2024 Supporter : Donate for 2024
Fleet Training
« on: April 26, 2020, 01:54:48 PM »
I have just built a fleet with five frigates, how do you get them to fleet training? 

Offline Droll

• Vice Admiral
  • D
Re: Fleet Training
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2020, 02:01:16 PM »
Go to naval organization and create a new naval admin with training specialization

The following users thanked this post: unkfester

Offline SpaceMarine

• Bug Moderators
  • Rear Admiral
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2020, 02:02:15 PM »
I have just built a fleet with five frigates, how do you get them to fleet training?

- please see this video for your answer.

Offline Jorgen_CAB

• Admiral of the Fleet
  • J
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2020, 03:35:39 PM »
You also gain a small amount of fleet training even if you are not attached to a training command, it just take a very long time you don't use a training command, but training command also are both expensive and a  bit micro heavy at times... so it is up to you how you want to do it.

Offline Mr.Nap

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2020, 03:57:29 PM »
Especially since the fleet wastes its MSP and fuel fairly quickly, but in addition, the deployment time, and generally exceeded, when they have not even finished their training. The fleet is often in the red. Then put them back in their initial training, refuel etc..., wait for the fleet to go green, then reassign them to training. Indeed to see, it can be tedious
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 04:34:18 PM by Zirplay »

Offline unkfester (OP)

• Silver Supporter
  • Discord Username: unkfester
  • Silver Supporter Silver Supporter : Support the forums with a Silver subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
    2024 Supporter 2024 Supporter : Donate for 2024
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2020, 10:16:46 AM »
Especially since the fleet wastes its MSP and fuel fairly quickly, but in addition, the deployment time, and generally exceeded, when they have not even finished their training. The fleet is often in the red. Then put them back in their initial training, refuel etc..., wait for the fleet to go green, then reassign them to training. Indeed to see, it can be tedious
I see what you mean now fleet is forever being repaired at shipyards

Offline Mr.Nap

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2020, 04:30:11 PM »
I see what you mean now fleet is forever being repaired at shipyards

I think you have to use training wisely and have other fleets in reserve so as not to be surprised. Because in the event of an attack on your system, the ships will be of no use to you, because not only will they be in the red, as mentioned above, but the morale of the crews will be at their lowest.
I think it is to be used strategically. Of course at the beginning, there is no problem, but as soon as you have jump points ... As Jorgen_CAB says, the fleets train anyway, but with much less risk.

Offline Mr.Nap

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2020, 07:32:00 PM »
So I redid a training test On version 1.9, and there? Very good surprise, indeed it would seem that the fleet, apart from the morale of the crew of course, there are no more worries with the excessive consumption of fuel as well as MSP.
Maybe it was a 1.8 bug ?, Still, that training is now much easier to manage.
My fleet began training on October 8, 2030. On August 30, 2031, the deployment time was exceeded by 9.57 months. Knowing that their time is 12 months.
Here is the image of my fleet:
In green, we can see that now everything is good for ships. On the other hand, for the crew ... It's hard military life!  :)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 07:49:06 PM by Zirplay »