Author Topic: Ancient Constructs not showing up in the economics screen on their tab  (Read 1310 times)

Offline Droll (OP)

• Vice Admiral
  • D
At this point in my game I have taken control of a power and propulsion (40%) artifact and the colony has 40m people living in it.

Why does it still not show up on the "ancient constructs" tab? (its just empty)
Note that invaders were only enabled 30 years into my game which is currently year 52 with one active rift at 100m diameter (it's launched two waves so far)

Edit: I would also like to ask how the ancient construct bonus is distributed (if at all) in the case that there are multiple neutral races with multiple populations sharing the same body with the construct.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 01:39:18 PM by Droll »

Offline Zap0

• Captain
At this point in my game I have taken control of a power and propulsion (40%) artifact and the colony has 40m people living in it.

Why does it still not show up on the "ancient constructs" tab? (its just empty)

Doesn't show for me either, I think the tab is just broken. The boni work though.

Edit: I would also like to ask how the ancient construct bonus is distributed (if at all) in the case that there are multiple neutral races with multiple populations sharing the same body with the construct.

I can answer that: Everbody gets the full bonus, both on the body and 10% everywhere else.

The following users thanked this post: Droll