Author Topic: AuroraMod 1.9.x - Custom colors, fonts, scale, window resizing, auto-save, etc  (Read 14882 times)

Offline Warer

• Lieutenant
This mod is awesome, i love it thanks to all the people that made it happen.

Offline twice2double (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • t
Quote from: Graymane link=topic=11382. msg132667#msg132667 date=1589292636
BTW, I have contributed somewhat to this mod, here is my Boomer Light theme based on Solarized Light.   It will be in the next release.   I'd post an image in here, but not quite sure how.   This is a screenshot.

https://drive. google. com/open?id=12M6TmOmKI4ROtvdHA3NQfFDsCf5lBOIM

This is now available in AuroraMod 1. 9. 5-4.  Thanks.

The following users thanked this post: Foxxonius Augustus

Offline Destragon

• Lieutenant
  • D
Quote from: DFNewb link=topic=11382. msg132700#msg132700 date=1589305179
What is AuroraLoader? Is it required for this?
AuroraLoader is not required.  It just enables automatic updates and stuff like that.

Offline simast

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • s
Just wanted to say thank you for this mod. My eyes send their regards :D

Offline vorpal+5

• Captain
  • Silver Supporter Silver Supporter : Support the forums with a Silver subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
So if I want to workaround my comma issue, I will type en-US in the 'number and date culture' box, right?

• t
Quote from: vorpal+5 link=topic=11382. msg132940#msg132940 date=1589395001
So if I want to workaround my comma issue, I will type en-US in the 'number and date culture' box, right?

I haven't explicitly tested it out because I can't recreate the issue myself.  But yes, I've heard people claim that 'en-US' fixes their issue.

The following users thanked this post: vorpal+5, Foxxonius Augustus

Offline DFNewb

• Captain
  • D
Request for autosave timer:

For the timer to only run when the game window is in focus. So for example if I tab out to the forum the autosave timer will stop running. Not sure how hard it is to add.

The following users thanked this post: Foxxonius Augustus

Offline canshow

• Petty Officer
  • c
Two immediate issues are instant RP points being hidden and part of the display options when scaling down UI.

• t
Quote from: DFNewb link=topic=11382. msg132952#msg132952 date=1589399676

For the timer to only run when the game window is in focus.  So for example if I tab out to the forum the autosave timer will stop running.  Not sure how hard it is to add.

I'll see what I can do.

• t
Two immediate issues are instant RP points being hidden and part of the display options when scaling down UI.

The UI scaling and the font size usually have to be modified together to work as expected.
I had not done any testing with anything below 1.0 1.0 in UI scaling (I'm using the setting to blow everything up on my 4k monitor).
I just tried with 0.8 0.8 and I needed to drop the font size to 6 to get normal-looking layouts.

If you send me your config I can take a look, but I suspect there's not much I'll be able to do that won't break something else in another UI/font configuration mix.

The following users thanked this post: Warer

• t

For the timer to only run when the game window is in focus. So for example if I tab out to the forum the autosave timer will stop running. Not sure how hard it is to add.

This suggestion has been implemented for all notification and auto save options in 1.9.5-5. Thanks.

The following users thanked this post: Foxxonius Augustus, Destragon

Offline vorpal+5

• Captain
  • Silver Supporter Silver Supporter : Support the forums with a Silver subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
The 6 waypoints buttons are only partially visible.

Offline QuakeIV

• Registered
  • Commodore
I'm not sure what you did OP, but you seem to have made amazing progress from the previous situation of steve basically declaring all mods and modders to be evil.  I'm actually a little curious what was said...  Did you somehow disassociate yourself with the people who were threatening to reverse-compile his game and do whatever to it?

Offline DFNewb

• Captain
  • D
I keep running to a bug I only get when I play with your mod on but it might not be related however I am unable to reproduce it in the base game.

Sometimes the queue up and down buttons in the industry screen stop working when there is fighters, missiles, and buildings in production.

Offline Destragon

• Lieutenant
  • D
Quote from: twice2double link=topic=11382. msg132994#msg132994 date=1589422734
Quote from: DFNewb link=topic=11382. msg132952#msg132952 date=1589399676

For the timer to only run when the game window is in focus.  So for example if I tab out to the forum the autosave timer will stop running.  Not sure how hard it is to add.
This suggestion has been implemented for all notification and auto save options in 1. 9. 5-5.  Thanks.
That's exactly what I wanted, too.
The save button changing colour over time is one of my favourite things.  Especially since vanilla C# Aurora doesn't have any confirmation when a save has been done.