Author Topic: Questions Not Worth Their Own Thread: C# Edition  (Read 201690 times)

Offline papent

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • Off We Go Into The Wild Blue Yonder
Re: Questions Not Worth Their Own Thread: C# Edition
« Reply #3105 on: November 20, 2022, 09:52:27 PM »
It happened once or twice in my most recent game, but I couldn’t figure out how to reproduce it.

Same, I can't find a way to reproduce it consistently. it keeps happening in my game but not at the same bodies or the same fleets or classes of ships. just really random.

Offline Steve Walmsley

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
    • http://www.starfireassistant.com
« Reply #3106 on: November 21, 2022, 04:42:59 AM »
It happened once or twice in my most recent game, but I couldn’t figure out how to reproduce it.

Same, I can't find a way to reproduce it consistently. it keeps happening in my game but not at the same bodies or the same fleets or classes of ships. just really random.

I've seen an issue with the Absorb command occasionally.

The following users thanked this post: papent

Offline Zed 6

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • Z
« Reply #3107 on: November 21, 2022, 09:17:02 AM »
Does anyone else have fleets fall out of orbit on a regular basis? never had that issue in previously versions.

Gravity sucks

The following users thanked this post: db48x, papent

Offline db48x

• Captain
  • d
« Reply #3108 on: November 22, 2022, 03:21:48 AM »

I've seen an issue with the Absorb command occasionally.

Curiously I don’t think I have ever used the absorb command! If I recall correctly, the last time I saw the problem it was a group of fighters that I had dropped out of a civilian carrier for repairs. I remember that I had to send the carrier over to pick them up since they ran out of fuel pretty quick.

The following users thanked this post: papent