Author Topic: The Duranium Curtain - Comments/Background  (Read 5327 times)

Offline doodle_sm (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • Discord Username: doodleSM
Re: The Duranium Curtain - Comments/Background
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2021, 03:35:40 PM »
Now with Vietnam as a proving ground it will be interesting to see what conclusions the different powers draw about their own TN military techs. We may see a covert arms race for bigger and heavier weapons rather than just bigger TN armies.
Especially with the neutronium/TN material shortages that are impacting the world economy!

Would this have a major impact? The ground units principally use Vendarite I think, a mineral I for one can never seem to use up at any great rate...
Vendarite is in high stockpile throughout most nations (besides the United States) the mines have run dry, however. Corundium and Neutronium supplies and mines are dwindling.
Maybe, in the end, this was the best that any warrior could hope for. A chance to reconcile with your enemy, or, failing that, to fall in the pursuit of peace

Offline doodle_sm (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • Discord Username: doodleSM
Re: The Duranium Curtain - Comments/Background
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2021, 12:40:22 PM »
I am getting burn out due to the slow progress each nation is making on getting out of the Sol System.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 08:13:34 PM by doodle_sm »
Maybe, in the end, this was the best that any warrior could hope for. A chance to reconcile with your enemy, or, failing that, to fall in the pursuit of peace