Author Topic: Year 2041- 2042  (Read 1989 times)

Offline Destra (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
Year 2041- 2042
« on: November 04, 2011, 12:56:29 AM »
The EINS intro plays, with our host, Amanda Ward appearing on the screen. "Good Morning people of Earth, we have some major news for you tonight. As some of you may know, The ENC Government has launched several vessels into space, one of those is clearly a freighter, the other, a colony ship. Mars is now the first ever human colony in the galaxy. The current population is unknown but they will go down in the history books for this one. Speculation is rampent for when the next nation will deploy their own colony ship. Seems our next broadcast will be to the peoples of the human race."

"Along those same lines, NSC has now joined the space program and gotten a ship deployed. Congratulations."

"Now to more earthly matters, Northern Canada has now rejoined the rest of old Canada in a most unanimous vote. Seems world governments are slowly reforming themselves in the wake of the invaders attacks."

"Southern Brazil is now fully apart of The AH empire, so far no one has questioned these moves, one wonders if anyone will? The local peoples seem to accept these actions as fate, local resistance is crumbling mightily. There have been rumors that a team of AH and AD workers has unearthed a vault within south america. No one is aware of what was inside it but rumors are clear, one was opened."

"The arab faction has now taken turkey, and the numbers of the savage horde continue to swell as more join them everyday. Will anyone stop this? Stand against it? Even try to slow it down? Every nation seems caught up with their own issues, unable or unwilling to address the rest of the world. London itself is calling all non TN nations to band together in an effort to oppose the now more advanced TN nations, perhaps something will come of this?"

"This is all i have to report today, it has been a pleasure, I'm Amanda Ward, signing off."

Offline ardem

• Rear Admiral
  • a
Re: Year 2041- 2042
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 01:12:42 AM »
Dear EINS

I am interested in Amanda Ward love life, she seemed to have married much to my unhappiness about two year ago to a Mr West. Does this mean by using her maiden name again she back on the market. If so I am interested in meeting Ms Ward for dinner, lunch, brunch, quick drink at a petrol stop.

Your sincerely A. Stalker.