Author Topic: After the Fall - January 2102 to December 2103 (8)  (Read 7875 times)

Offline Steve Walmsley (OP)

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
Re: After the Fall - January 2102 to December 2103 (8)
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2013, 06:53:15 PM »
I fail to see how you could interpret my messages as if I didn't know that it exists or where they are.  I mean, the concept of me saying that I would be pleased to see an update to any of his stories shouldn't be that difficult to grasp?

Once I start working on a new campaign, I never post updates on any of the older ones. Mainly because they are for older versions of the game so I can't go back to them. Charlie knows that so he was helpfully directing you to the current campaign because if there was any recent or future update, that is where they will be.

Offline Taalen

• Leading Rate
  • T
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2013, 07:27:45 PM »
Quote from: Steve Walmsley link=topic=6364. msg67938#msg67938 date=1387759995
Once I start working on a new campaign, I never post updates on any of the older ones.  Mainly because they are for older versions of the game so I can't go back to them.  Charlie knows that so he was helpfully directing you to the current campaign because if there was any recent or future update, that is where they will be.

I simply posted that here because V1D0 had just before made his post hoping for a new update for this campaign, as a response that I wouldn't be so picky about which campaign gets an update.  But I guess on the internet one should always use the thickest possible wire to bend a message out of, or somebody's going to misunderstand it.

Ah well.  Thanks for the reply anyway.

Offline V1D0

• Leading Rate
  • V
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2013, 11:24:53 AM »
 :) I didn't knew that this was a campaign of a older version.
Maybe move it to a sub-forum, like "Discontinued campaigns"?  ;D

Anyway, thx for the reply.