C# Aurora > C# Suggestions

Suggestions Thread for v2.0

(1/154) > >>

Steve Walmsley:
Please add suggestions in this thread for releases starting with v2.0

Kiero:
I know that Aurora is heavily leaning toward a strategic/tactical game. But I would love to see some more diplomatic options.

Like with signed treaties:
Exp.
A request for a military presence with PPV as a measurement...
Ability to get mining rights on a specific body or establish a colony.
Demilitarised systems...
Ability to trade minerals with aliens (trading outposts as a source and destination of a trade route? located in an alien border system)

Hull Numbers - it would be useful if we could specify a starting hull number for a ship design. So all newly build ships would start from it.

nuclearslurpee:
I would like to second the motion. A treaty system would be huge, not only for the obvious uses (treaties) but also because it would give some way for player/NPR relations to be more clear and have expectations - for example, being able to clarify where each race thinks their border should be instead of just hoping that the "suggest leave" messages don't escalate into a surprise attack.

King-Salomon:
Research tab:

Option "Matching Scientists only" preselected

bankshot:
Bring back the "equalize fuel" order for fleets of tankers.  If all ships in a fleet have a fuel transfer system or fuel hub they should be able to move fuel around to equalize their tanks.  This order would take some time, calculated as how long it would take to transfer fuel from the ship with the highest surplus above equal to the one with the greatest deficit below equal.  It would normally be used when you join new (nearly empty) harvester/tankers to an existing fleet of harvester/tankers on station at a gas giant.  It could also be used when one harvester is generating fuel much faster than the others due to the presence of an officer with high mining skill.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version