Author Topic: The Leader of the NSC goes missing  (Read 3130 times)

Offline FGRaptor (OP)

• Petty Officer
    • Minecraft Creations
The Leader of the NSC goes missing
« on: November 19, 2011, 11:45:32 AM »
Due to time constraints I will have to take my leave from the community game. This makes the NSC leaderless. I didn't have time to think about my faction or this game for the last week and I will just make it official now. At the moment I just can't take my head around this thing, there are other things I have to worry about and I feel it is unfair to everyone to have such a dormant faction. I might come back when I have more time, but for now I guess the NSC will simply fall into disarray. I would prefer if nobody takes over the faction how I created it, but if someone wants to take over the regions in a new faction that is fine by me. I won't disclose or give allowance to use anything I created for the faction though, since I still feel of it as my intellectual property.

That is all, have fun everyone.
Minecraft Creations

Offline ardem

• Rear Admiral
  • a
Re: The Leader of the NSC goes missing
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 01:27:02 AM »
It is a shame but I understand time constraints.  :(

The NSC faction at this point will not fall in disarray, I will run it as a SM for now. Until such time I see how it fits in the story, as far as intellectual property goes, unfortunately this will be up to me how to write it in the mixture with everything else I hope you understand. But I will not plan to share designs and objectives of the NSC.

I hope everyone understands knowing this is a community game, I will respect most wishes, however at the end of the day I will do what is best for the story and remaining people.

At this stage if you wish to treat with NSC you can treat with me directly.

Offline shadenight123

• Sub-Lieutenant
    • Gamer's thoughts-my blog
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 04:22:49 AM »
no problems, be well and come back when you can!
people die all the time, it's not a problem.
it is if you're sending them to die.
i'm not. they just need to learn to be better.
at NOT BREATHING ON MARS!?
they need NOT TO CARE!
my blog (updated 17/12/2011) (updated every saturday):
http://shadenight123.blogspot.com/

Offline Destra

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 12:26:38 PM »
Definately, come back when you can, the NSC MAY still be around .... maybe ... possibly ... nukes may be involved ... its not me i swear! :D