Author Topic: Ribbon set for medal conditions  (Read 1538 times)

Jorge

Ribbon set for medal conditions
« on: May 15, 2020, 06:17:44 AM »
After seeing the ribbon pack made by Tyrope for C# Aurora conditions and reading that next version of Aurora will come with easy medal importing, I thought I would also try to make a set of conditional ribbons for myself.  Then I though I would share it, in case anyone else finds it suits their taste.

The ribbon set was made with the Custom Ribbon Maker v0. 8 using some of the nice ribbon devices posted by Indefatigable in the same board.  I also don't really know anything about military ribbons, so these are probably way too fancy with way too many stars and devices.  The conditional ribbon pack mentioned above was also an inspiration and I used a couple of ideas from there.

I also tried to make one ribbon for every conditional statement provided in the 1. 10 Changes List, but it seems some currently present in 1. 9. 5 are missing, so I added some (not all) of those into the set too.

Apologies for the lack of links and preview images, it seems I'll have to wait until I have few more posts.  I made a showcase png with latex which should be attached below, along with zip file containing the ribbons themselves.

The following users thanked this post: Mark Yanning, Pedroig

Offline Mark Yanning

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • M
Re: Ribbon set for medal conditions
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 06:30:56 AM »
Nice work. Thanks. I'll use it for next game ;)