Author Topic: Solarian Empires - Part 4  (Read 7221 times)

Offline MarcAFK

• Vice Admiral
  • ...it's so simple an idiot could have devised it..
Re: Solarian Empires - Part 4
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2014, 12:29:45 AM »
I wouldn't count the game as being over yet, odd things happen to conquered populations, they may grow to love their masters, odder still when you have 2 countries right next to each other being ruled by the opposite faction. Once they both impose cheap forced labour on each other and learn to accept their differences they'll discover who the real enemy is, the Jovians who sat back and let Earth get destroyed by atomic fire, they're the one responsible, and the glorious Peoples Sino-Russo Republic will have it's vengeance!
" Why is this godforsaken hellhole worth dying for? "
". . .  We know nothing about them, their language, their history or what they look like.  But we can assume this.  They stand for everything we don't stand for.  Also they told me you guys look like dorks. "
"Stop exploding, you cowards.  "

Offline Hydrofoil

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • H
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2014, 07:55:13 AM »
I wouldn't count the game as being over yet, odd things happen to conquered populations, they may grow to love their masters, odder still when you have 2 countries right next to each other being ruled by the opposite faction. Once they both impose cheap forced labour on each other and learn to accept their differences they'll discover who the real enemy is, the Jovians who sat back and let Earth get destroyed by atomic fire, they're the one responsible, and the glorious Peoples Sino-Russo Republic will have it's vengeance!

Personally I see this happening india and the south american alliance seem to be very quite how ever what are they getting up to in the grand scheme of things I wonder.

Offline MWadwell

• Commander
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2014, 12:55:06 AM »
Besides the Chinese getting plastered again? :)

Heh - the Chinese getting plastered again is not weird.....  :D
Later,
Matt