VB6 Aurora > Wiki Discussion

wiki section for the C# chances

<< < (2/4) > >>

Erik L:

--- Quote from: King-Salomon on December 30, 2018, 06:46:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: Erik Luken on December 29, 2018, 02:14:45 PM ---I can make a C# namespace. That should help things stay organized. But it will have to wait until tomorrow or later.

--- End quote ---

no idea what this meens in detail aber thanks :)

also, in the iki is noted to ask you for a wiki-account? Would it be possible to get one somewhere into the new year? Can't ask for a C# section and not try to fill it myself ("try" as in bold capital TRY letter  ;D )

--- End quote ---

Just send me a PM so I don't forget.

Erik L:
There now is a C# namespace and a C# ship namespace along with the associated talk namespaces.

King-Salomon:

--- Quote from: Erik Luken on January 01, 2019, 12:07:19 AM ---There now is a C# namespace and a C# ship namespace along with the associated talk namespaces.

--- End quote ---

sorry to bother you again Erik (or maybe anyone how knows something about wikis  :-[ :-[ :-[ )-.- ...

was just experimenting in the wiki and tryed to use the C# namespace ... I thought to use it I had to link it like:

[[C#:Installations]] as in [[user:XYZ]]

http://aurorawiki.pentarch.org/index.php?title=Aurora_C

but I guess I am missing something (or is it because of the # in the namespace? Because of this I couldn't use C# as a pagename (only shown as C) but had to go for Aurora C) and the Page would be created as "C" only ...  ??? 

just an experiment so far to get started into wiki and already failed -.-

I could use [[C:Installations]] - but maybe it's just me  :-[

EDIT: Ok, guess I got it... made a bit of a mess, moving pages now  :-[ :-[

Erik L:

--- Quote from: King-Salomon on January 06, 2019, 05:15:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: Erik Luken on January 01, 2019, 12:07:19 AM ---There now is a C# namespace and a C# ship namespace along with the associated talk namespaces.

--- End quote ---

sorry to bother you again Erik (or maybe anyone how knows something about wikis  :-[ :-[ :-[ )-.- ...

was just experimenting in the wiki and tryed to use the C# namespace ... I thought to use it I had to link it like:

[[C#:Installations]] as in [[user:XYZ]]

http://aurorawiki.pentarch.org/index.php?title=Aurora_C

but I guess I am missing something (or is it because of the # in the namespace? Because of this I couldn't use C# as a pagename (only shown as C) but had to go for Aurora C) and the Page would be created as "C" only ...  ??? 

just an experiment so far to get started into wiki and already failed -.-

I could use [[C:Installations]] - but maybe it's just me  :-[

EDIT: Ok, guess I got it... made a bit of a mess, moving pages now  :-[ :-[

--- End quote ---

THe actual namespace is C#_Aurora, C#_Ships. Along with C#_Aurora_Talk and C#_Ships_Talk.

King-Salomon:

--- Quote from: Erik Luken on January 06, 2019, 12:13:08 PM ---THe actual namespace is C#_Aurora, C#_Ships. Along with C#_Aurora_Talk and C#_Ships_Talk.

--- End quote ---

Did you just chance something? Nearly all my new pages don't exist anymore  :o ???

EDIT: hmmm.. guess I will have to pause for today.. with 7 out of 11 pages gone from one moment to the other I can't do much which wouldn't possible do harm...

EDIT2: worse, they are all gone now.. the ones which are still flagged blue as still existing are linking to the normal pages... no idea were my pages went -.-

EDIT3: [[C# Aurora:Installations]] worked just fine bevore the pages went to nirvana ... [[C#_Aurora:Installations]] I don't get my side back.. it's also linked to the normal Installations page...  no idea.. giving up for today :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version