Author Topic: v1.20 Bugs Thread  (Read 14151 times)

Offline Steve Walmsley (OP)

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
Re: v1.20 Bugs Thread
« Reply #135 on: April 13, 2020, 07:39:21 PM »
In the civilian economy tab, when selecting the "Military Restricted Economy" check-box, the check-box is still checked, even when I hit no during the confirmation dialogue.

Fixed.

The following users thanked this post: lordcirth

Offline Chrisianak

• Petty Officer
  • C
« Reply #136 on: April 13, 2020, 07:40:38 PM »
I have noticed some issues with the trade goods Infrastructure:

1) Neither Infrastructure or LG Infrastructure from Annual Production is added to the population.   I. e.  even if there is annual production , and a shortfall, the amount of infrastructure in population itself does not change.

2) While regular infrastructure is exported and traded by civies with priority over other trade goods, LG infrastructure does not seem to be traded at all.   Even running a game with 10 LG colonies for several years, some with LG infra available for export, some demanding, no LG infrastructure was traded, but wine, plastics, etc.  were.

3) May be bug or feature, but the only thing that seems to be affected by max pop size is growth %.   At max pop growth is 0%, but if there is sufficient infrastructure, civies still drop off new colonists without problems, and there is no overcrowding penalty.

4) Minor feature/bug: It is possible to decrease the growth of a colony by adding orbital hab space. 
   Example:(say 100m orbital pop growing at 4. 31%) and a surface pop growing at 10%.

Offline Ancalagon

• Lieutenant
  • A
« Reply #137 on: April 13, 2020, 07:42:00 PM »
In v1.0, when you switched between colonies while setting Civilian Contracts, the Supply column installation selection remained, while the Demand column installation selection resets each time you click a different colony. I haven't tested on v1.2, but this was never reported and I assume not fixed.

It would be a huge quality of life thing for those of use who use civilian contracts to have the Demand column selection stay the same while switching between different colonies, like the Supply column selection does.

The following users thanked this post: thashepherd

Offline DFNewb

• Captain
  • D
« Reply #138 on: April 13, 2020, 07:43:53 PM »
The shipyard tasks don't use the short letter abbreviations for ships.

Lets say I have the GSV Totem designed on the shipyard task I will only see Totem. In VB it would show GSV Totem.

Is this a bug?

The following users thanked this post: thashepherd, lordcirth

Offline Steve Walmsley (OP)

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
« Reply #139 on: April 13, 2020, 07:51:40 PM »
I'm closing this thread now but I will check the last few posts in the morning.