Author Topic: v1.12.0 Bugs Thread  (Read 73216 times)

Offline unkfester

• Silver Supporter
  • Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • Discord Username: unkfester
  • Silver Supporter Silver Supporter : Support the forums with a Silver subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
    2024 Supporter 2024 Supporter : Donate for 2024
Re: v1.12.0 Bugs Thread
« Reply #165 on: November 18, 2020, 07:13:28 AM »
Designing rail guns
When I design rail guns there does not seem to be any differents between standard mounts, or spinal mounts, on drop down window in design thing. plus when I research said items, the research points are identical.

SJW: Having the spinal option visible was an error. Fixed now.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 11:37:43 AM by Steve Walmsley »

Offline Droll

• Vice Admiral
  • D
« Reply #166 on: November 18, 2020, 07:14:35 AM »
Designing rail guns
When I design rail guns there does not seem to be any differents between standard mounts, or spinal mounts, on drop down window in design thing. plus when I research said items, the research points are identical.

This is a UI mistake, you aren't supposed to be able to make spinal railguns yet but IIRC Steve was doing some testing and forgot to remove the option.

Offline unkfester

• Silver Supporter
  • Discord Username: unkfester
  • Silver Supporter Silver Supporter : Support the forums with a Silver subscription
    2024 Supporter 2024 Supporter : Donate for 2024
« Reply #167 on: November 18, 2020, 07:15:40 AM »
Okay thanks

Offline db48x

• Commodore
  • d
« Reply #168 on: November 18, 2020, 09:10:11 AM »
The function number: n/a
The complete error text: n/a
The window affected: class design
What you were doing at the time: trying to design an FAC
Conventional or TN start: conventional, but I have TN tech
Random or Real Stars: real stars
Is your decimal separator a comma?: no
Is the bug is easy to reproduce, intermittent or a one-off?: easy
If this is a long campaign - say 75 years or longer - let me know the length of the campaign as well: ~70 years, but I doubt that it matters

If you attempt to remove the bridge from a ship that is large enough to require a bridge, it is added back immediately. The bug is that the total mass of the ship is reduced by a few tons, likely because it doesn't recalculate the ship's armor after adding it back. However, I haven't seen the armor size change. Perhaps the change is smaller than the level of precision shown.

I'll give a concrete answer. I have an ordinary standard freighter with a size of 767.6398, 25.3 Duranium armor, and a mass of 38,382t. After I try to remove the bridge the size is 767.4353, with 25.3 armor and a mass of 38,372t. You can see that the mass went down by 10t, and the size by 0.2045.

Offline db48x

• Commodore
  • d
« Reply #169 on: November 19, 2020, 10:23:44 AM »
This is a pretty minor issue, but the discovery date for Sol is being displayed with a different date format than the discovery date of the other systems on the galaxy map. It doesn't change format if I change any of the display options, or if I select a different system. On the other hand, I cannot reproduce in new game.

The window affected: galaxy map
What you were doing at the time: looking at the galaxy map
Is the bug is easy to reproduce, intermittent or a one-off?: unknown
If this is a long campaign - say 75 years or longer - let me know the length of the campaign as well: ~70 years, but I doubt that it matters

Offline Froggiest1982

• Gold Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • F
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
« Reply #170 on: November 19, 2020, 02:52:37 PM »
This is a pretty minor issue, but the discovery date for Sol is being displayed with a different date format than the discovery date of the other systems on the galaxy map. It doesn't change format if I change any of the display options, or if I select a different system. On the other hand, I cannot reproduce in new game.

I can confirm this one. My game have the same issue.

The following users thanked this post: db48x

Offline chokuto

• Petty Officer
  • c
« Reply #171 on: November 19, 2020, 04:16:34 PM »

I can confirm this one. My game have the same issue.

I had that too on my first game. I'm guessing it happens if you change date format. I'm pretty sure I changed my date format from including the weekday before I discovered any systems.

Offline db48x

• Commodore
  • d
« Reply #172 on: November 19, 2020, 04:50:43 PM »
I had that too on my first game. I'm guessing it happens if you change date format. I'm pretty sure I changed my date format from including the weekday before I discovered any systems.

That's certainly a possibility, but in my case the date format was changed long before I began this game.

Offline Froggiest1982

• Gold Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • F
« Reply #173 on: November 19, 2020, 11:48:10 PM »

That's certainly a possibility, but in my case the date format was changed long before I began this game.

Same here.

Offline Tyrannus Rex

• Petty Officer
  • Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no b
« Reply #174 on: November 21, 2020, 03:27:34 AM »
Function number
     N/A
Error text
     N/A
window affected
     Economics most directly
Circumstances
     Normal play, pressed the wrong button and acknowledged without reading. With 1% death spiral selected
Conventional or TN start
    Conventional
Random or Real Stars
     Random
Decimal separator
     Period
Easy to reproduce
    Unknown
Long campaign
    35 years+

Accidentally pressed the Set Capital button(was distracted as was assisting kids with school). When I realized what was done I selected Mars as the new capital, then proceeded to select Earth as capital once again. Currently Mars no longer has an unrest/protection required/actual number. Earth is currently the capital and has no required protection as it normally does. All other major colonies have required/actual number.
Have swapped back between the two and allowed time to move in one, five and thirty day increments. It currently appears that I have two capitals, with no errors. Making a backup and will see if anything changes when Earth explodes if it still remains as the capital. 

Offline Red Dusk

• Petty Officer
  • R
« Reply #175 on: November 21, 2020, 06:06:54 PM »
What you were doing at the time - Building vessels with pre-fabbed components
Conventional or TN start - Conventional, with 20k starting RP used to unlock TN tech and a handful of other technologies.
Random or Real Stars - Random
Is the bug is easy to reproduce, intermittent or a one-off? - Should be relatively easy to reproduce.
If this is a long campaign - say 75 years or longer - let me know the length of the campaign as well - Done with a brand-new start that hadn't incremented yet.
Construction Cycle is 86000s

I've discovered that if you construct a vessel with pre-fabricated components, the setting appears to cause a sort of phantom effect in certain circumstances that allows you to build vessels with significantly reduced mineral costs (including entirely omitting them for some minerals)

The test I performed was to design an engine, any engine (In this instance I used Nuclear Thermal engine tech, 100% power). I then designed a ship that used that engine, slapping 20 engines on. Removing any other items that consumed gallicite, I then had a cost of exactly 2000 gallicite. Earth already had 2000 gallicite on it, so I quickly SM'd away all conventional factories, added 1000 construction factories and edited the pop to be 5b so I had people to man the facilities. Adding a new naval shipyard and quickly modifying it to be 50kt (about 7k more than I needed, but quicker to type for me), I assigned the ship class to it, then went to industry and built the components over the course of a few 30 day increments. Quickly checking and confirming that I had 0 gallicite on Earth, I then queued the shipyard to build a ship of that class using components. A few 30d increments later it was finished, no issues.
Here's where it gets funny.
I then re-opened the shipyards page, and noticed that the gallicite cost for the ship class was now just...missing. It no longer listed the cost as being there at all, and to test if it was just a visual glitch I queued up another ship to be built without ticking the Use Components box. A few 30d increments later and the ship, while taking much longer than before, was built. And I had no issues with gallicite usage, even though I very clearly had 0 in my stockpile, and I had also double checked to make sure I didn't have stockpiled engines for some reason. I conducted a further test, adding 2000 more gallicite to Earth via SM and closing/reopening the shipyard window. It now correctly displayed the gallicite need, and when I built this ship, while taking the same time as the previous "free" one, it did use the gallicite and what's more, gave an message in the event log upon completion that there were not enough minerals. Trying to build a new ship then gave the correct behavior, throwing the same message into the event log about missing the required minerals.

tl:dr is that it seems to be possible to trigger the game into thinking there are components available when there aren't, and this removes the mineral usage of a ship class

SJW: Fixed
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 11:53:20 AM by Steve Walmsley »

The following users thanked this post: Lord Solar

Offline TheTalkingMeowth

• Captain
  • T
« Reply #176 on: November 21, 2020, 08:33:20 PM »
Conventional Start, Real Stars, 30 years in, decimal native

Disassembling components on a planet when for a technology that you have partially researched via labs doesn't work right. Instead of adding to your progress, research from disassembly accumulates on its own. If the total exceeds the progress from actual research, then the total progress switches. The bug seems to particularly affect auxiliary control, but I am leery of further testing since this bug occurred in 1.11 and ended up breaking the save (all alien races got deleted).

DB way too big to post because of ground combat events.

EDIT: Opened the database and figured out what is happening. There are TWO projects associated with Auxiliary control in my save file.
1 project has the RP from doing research like normal. The other has the RP from disassembly. One appears in FCT_ResearchProject, the other appears in FCT_PausedResearch. If I cancel the active project, they effectively swap places.

Deleting the extra project seems to fix the issue, BUT the first time I open the economics window for the race the extra project belonged to, I get a function #2169, key not in dictionary error.

SJW: The problem is caused by command and control components. Should be fixed for v1.13.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 12:48:10 PM by Steve Walmsley »

Offline Lord Solar

• See above
  • Everlasting Glory to the Imperium
  • Discord Username: Lord Solar
« Reply #177 on: November 21, 2020, 08:37:24 PM »
What you were doing at the time - Building vessels with pre-fabbed components
Conventional or TN start - Conventional, with 20k starting RP used to unlock TN tech and a handful of other technologies.
Random or Real Stars - Random
Is the bug is easy to reproduce, intermittent or a one-off? - Should be relatively easy to reproduce.
If this is a long campaign - say 75 years or longer - let me know the length of the campaign as well - Done with a brand-new start that hadn't incremented yet.
Construction Cycle is 86000s

I've discovered that if you construct a vessel with pre-fabricated components, the setting appears to cause a sort of phantom effect in certain circumstances that allows you to build vessels with significantly reduced mineral costs (including entirely omitting them for some minerals)

The test I performed was to design an engine, any engine (In this instance I used Nuclear Thermal engine tech, 100% power). I then designed a ship that used that engine, slapping 20 engines on. Removing any other items that consumed gallicite, I then had a cost of exactly 2000 gallicite. Earth already had 2000 gallicite on it, so I quickly SM'd away all conventional factories, added 1000 construction factories and edited the pop to be 5b so I had people to man the facilities. Adding a new naval shipyard and quickly modifying it to be 50kt (about 7k more than I needed, but quicker to type for me), I assigned the ship class to it, then went to industry and built the components over the course of a few 30 day increments. Quickly checking and confirming that I had 0 gallicite on Earth, I then queued the shipyard to build a ship of that class using components. A few 30d increments later it was finished, no issues.
Here's where it gets funny.
I then re-opened the shipyards page, and noticed that the gallicite cost for the ship class was now just...missing. It no longer listed the cost as being there at all, and to test if it was just a visual glitch I queued up another ship to be built without ticking the Use Components box. A few 30d increments later and the ship, while taking much longer than before, was built. And I had no issues with gallicite usage, even though I very clearly had 0 in my stockpile, and I had also double checked to make sure I didn't have stockpiled engines for some reason. I conducted a further test, adding 2000 more gallicite to Earth via SM and closing/reopening the shipyard window. It now correctly displayed the gallicite need, and when I built this ship, while taking the same time as the previous "free" one, it did use the gallicite and what's more, gave an message in the event log upon completion that there were not enough minerals. Trying to build a new ship then gave the correct behavior, throwing the same message into the event log about missing the required minerals.

tl:dr is that it seems to be possible to trigger the game into thinking there are components available when there aren't, and this removes the mineral usage of a ship class

I confirmed this result and have an addition; this work to reduce mineral costs even if the ship uses the same mineral in other components; in my test I got the game to give me "free" plasma carronades but still had to pay for other components that costed Duranium. Building the class at another shipyard lists the reduced cost, but it consumes the expected amount of minerals and removes other shipyards for paying reduced cost.

The following users thanked this post: Red Dusk

Offline db48x

• Commodore
  • d
« Reply #178 on: November 22, 2020, 12:29:28 AM »
The function number
The complete error text
    1.12.0 Function #3239: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
The window affected
    n/a
What you were doing at the time
    saving the game
Conventional or TN start
    conventional
Random or Real Stars
    real stars
Is your decimal separator a comma?
    no
Is the bug is easy to reproduce, intermittent or a one-off?
    intermittent, but once it happens it won't go away
If this is a long campaign - say 75 years or longer - let me know the length of the campaign as well
    ~79 years

I saved my game this afternoon and got this message. I kept playing, but eventually I started getting interrupts every two hours. This game has had a lot of interrupts from NPR activity, so I let it run for a while. When I came back and found that it still hadn't been resolved, I peeked into the database. These are the 100 most recent messages in the game log:

Code: [Select]
66731|38|217|0|2500994915.0|83|FT Bosmans Small F3 004 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66731|38|217|0|2500994915.0|83|FT Bosmans Small F3 010 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66731|38|217|0|2500994915.0|83|FT Bosmans Small F3 016 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66731|38|218|0|2500994915.0|83|FT Nasser Small F3 010 was unable to load Mine from Ehecatotontli-A II|3132|-24155266.66499|14274525.0701791|10|0
66731|38|219|0|2500994915.0|83|FT de Klerk Small F3 007 was unable to load Mine from Hamadan-B III - Moon 10|3182|2349028888.18414|433089884.305349|10|0
66731|38|219|0|2500994915.0|83|FT de Klerk Small F3 019 was unable to load Mine from Hamadan-B III - Moon 10|3182|2349028888.18414|433089884.305349|10|0
66731|38|217|0|2500994915.0|83|FT Bosmans Large F3 020 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66731|38|217|0|2500994915.0|83|FT Timmermans Small F3 005 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66731|38|217|0|2500994915.0|83|FT Goethals Small F3 005 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66731|38|217|0|2500994915.0|83|FT Goethals Small F4 007 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66731|38|217|0|2500994915.0|83|FT Verhaeghe Small F4 006 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66731|38|218|0|2500994915.0|83|FT Nasser Large F3 023 was unable to load Mine from Ehecatotontli-A II|3132|-24155266.66499|14274525.0701791|10|0
66731|38|218|0|2500994915.0|83|FT Essa Small F3 003 was unable to load Mine from Ehecatotontli-A II|3132|-24155266.66499|14274525.0701791|10|0
66731|38|217|0|2500994915.0|83|FT Timmermans Small F4 007 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66731|38|223|0|2500994915.0|45|Salvage Squadron - Beam Escort 001 cannot salvage the target wreck as no ships within the fleet have salvage capability|3158|163854029.259284|571728110.333741|10|0
66731|38|223|0|2500994915.0|83|FT Stanojkovi? Small F7 005 was unable to load Automated Mine from Le Blanc Prime|3158|114903086.163866|121872511.393931|10|0
66731|38|227|0|2500994915.0|45|Salvage Squadron - Beam Escort 002 cannot salvage the target wreck as no ships within the fleet have salvage capability|3170|-3564738232.24972|1975966668.19576|10|0
66731|38|227|0|2500994915.0|83|FT Hanson Small F8 043 was unable to load Deep Space Tracking Station from Airone-A III - Moon 4|3215|182460736.165574|195528871.667756|10|0
66731|38|228|0|2500994915.0|83|FT Chatapara Small F8 001 was unable to load Automated Mine from Masterson Prime|3249|-13322068.2631936|45906218.014858|10|0
66731|38|228|0|2500994915.0|83|FT Chatapara Small F8 016 was unable to load Automated Mine from Masterson Prime|3249|-13322068.2631936|45906218.014858|10|0
66731|38|228|0|2500994915.0|83|FT Chatapara Small F8 031 was unable to load Automated Mine from Masterson Prime|3249|-13322068.2631936|45906218.014858|10|0
66731|38|228|0|2500994915.0|83|FT Chatapara Small F8 049 was unable to load Automated Mine from Masterson Prime|3249|-13322068.2631936|45906218.014858|10|0
66731|38|227|0|2500994915.0|83|FT Hanson Large F8 098 was unable to load Automated Mine from Alabarda-A II|3170|32233834.7214426|16275783.7686958|10|0
66731|38|226|0|2500994915.0|45|Salvage Squadron 001 cannot salvage the target wreck as no ships within the fleet have salvage capability|3192|540753133.678104|-2781933705.51223|10|0
66731|38|219|0|2500994915.0|42|SS Akkrum 003 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Refuel from Colony or Hub (All)|3274|-3485685011.58667|-2012461179.74981|10|0
66731|38|228|0|2500994915.0|42|DDG Angels Numinous 020 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Join Operational Group|3249|-13322068.2631936|45906218.014858|10|0
66731|38|217|0|2500994915.0|42|JD Aranda II 001 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Join Operational Group|2997|595198394.472728|-36195057.6874419|10|0
66731|38|217|0|2500994915.0|42|JD Aranda II 002 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Join Operational Group|2997|595198394.472728|-36195057.6874419|10|0
66731|38|217|0|2500994915.0|42|JD Aranda II 003 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Join Operational Group|2997|595198394.472728|-36195057.6874419|10|0
66731|38|217|0|2500994915.0|42|JD Aranda II 004 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Join Operational Group|3079|775805332.059489|484776975.051813|10|0
66731|38|223|0|2500994915.0|42|Stabilisation Squadron - Beam Escort 006 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Build Jump Gate at Nearest Jump Point|3226|-1377537464.58247|315447077.054361|10|0
66731|38|223|0|2500994915.0|42|JD Kiputytto 008 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Join Operational Group|3166|5130498672.00933|721040210.148912|10|0
66731|38|226|0|2500994915.0|42|Stabilisation Squadron 003 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Build Jump Gate at Nearest Jump Point|3192|-38730803.2553723|-119788650.555606|10|0
66731|38|226|0|2500994915.0|42|Stabilisation Squadron 004 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Build Jump Gate at Nearest Jump Point|3192|-38730803.2553723|-119788650.555606|10|0
66731|38|227|0|2500994915.0|42|Stabilisation Squadron - Beam Escort 002 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Build Jump Gate at Nearest Jump Point|3210|-3226303.4647296|-19287738.0161702|10|0
66731|38|223|0|2500994915.0|42|CJ Meilikki 013 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Join Operational Group|3158|114903086.163866|121872511.393931|10|0
66731|38|223|0|2500994915.0|42|CJ Meilikki 014 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Join Operational Group|3158|114903086.163866|121872511.393931|10|0
66731|38|228|0|2500994915.0|42|GE Adulators 001 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Refuel from Colony or Hub (All)|3194|776885135.489099|-1149124440.67871|10|0
66731|38|228|0|2500994915.0|42|GE Adulators 003 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Refuel from Colony or Hub (All)|3194|154259744.101406|-122035590.417525|10|0
66731|38|228|0|2500994915.0|42|Stabilisation Squadron 003 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Build Jump Gate at Nearest Jump Point|3249|-13322068.2631936|45906218.014858|10|0
66731|38|228|0|2500994915.0|42|Stabilisation Squadron 004 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Build Jump Gate at Nearest Jump Point|3284|1655743577.19062|0.0|10|0
66731|38|228|0|2500994915.0|42|DDG Angels of Damnation 005 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Join Operational Group|3249|-13322068.2631936|45906218.014858|10|0
66731|38|228|0|2500994915.0|42|DDG Angels of Damnation 006 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Join Operational Group|3249|-13322068.2631936|45906218.014858|10|0
66731|38|228|0|2500994915.0|42|Stabilisation Squadron 005 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Build Jump Gate at Nearest Jump Point|3270|991048189.060855|-572181938.734176|10|0
66731|38|228|0|2500994915.0|42|Stabilisation Squadron 006 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Build Jump Gate at Nearest Jump Point|3249|-13322068.2631936|45906218.014858|10|0
66731|38|228|0|2500994915.0|42|DDG Angels of Damnation 007 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Join Operational Group|3249|-13322068.2631936|45906218.014858|10|0
66731|38|228|0|2500994915.0|42|DDG Angels of Damnation 008 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Join Operational Group|3249|-13322068.2631936|45906218.014858|10|0
66731|38|228|0|2500994915.0|42|DDG Angels Numinous 015 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Join Operational Group|3249|-13322068.2631936|45906218.014858|10|0
66731|38|228|0|2500994915.0|42|DDG Angels of Damnation 009 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Join Operational Group|3249|-13322068.2631936|45906218.014858|10|0
66731|38|228|0|2500994915.0|42|DDG Angels Numinous 016 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Join Operational Group|3249|-13322068.2631936|45906218.014858|10|0
66731|38|228|0|2500994915.0|42|DDG Angels Numinous 017 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Join Operational Group|3249|-13322068.2631936|45906218.014858|10|0
66731|38|228|0|2500994915.0|42|DDG Angels Numinous 018 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Join Operational Group|3249|-13322068.2631936|45906218.014858|10|0
66731|38|228|0|2500994915.0|42|DDG Angels Numinous 019 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Join Operational Group|3249|-13322068.2631936|45906218.014858|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Bosmans Small F3 001 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Bosmans Small F3 007 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Bosmans Small F3 013 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|218|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Nasser Small F3 004 was unable to load Mine from Ehecatotontli-A II|3132|-24155266.66499|14274525.0701791|10|0
66730|38|218|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Nasser Small F3 013 was unable to load Mine from Ehecatotontli-A II|3132|-24155266.66499|14274525.0701791|10|0
66730|38|219|0|2500987715.0|83|FT de Klerk Small F3 004 was unable to load Mine from Hamadan-B III - Moon 10|3182|2349028888.18414|433089884.305349|10|0
66730|38|219|0|2500987715.0|83|FT de Klerk Small F3 010 was unable to load Mine from Hamadan-B III - Moon 10|3182|2349028888.18414|433089884.305349|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Verhaeghe Small F3 001 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|219|0|2500987715.0|83|FT van Heerden Small F3 001 was unable to load Mine from Hamadan-B III - Moon 10|3182|2349028888.18414|433089884.305349|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Timmermans Small F3 004 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Goethals Small F3 002 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Goethals Small F4 006 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Bosmans Large F4 023 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Bosmans Large F4 024 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|218|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Nasser Large F3 024 was unable to load Mine from Ehecatotontli-A II|3132|-24155266.66499|14274525.0701791|10|0
66730|38|218|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Essa Small F3 004 was unable to load Mine from Ehecatotontli-A II|3132|-24155266.66499|14274525.0701791|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Parmentier Small F4 001 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Lefebvre Small F4 002 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Parmentier Small F4 002 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Lefebvre Small F4 005 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Bosmans Small F4 027 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Lefebvre Small F4 006 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Robert Small F4 002 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Robert Small F4 004 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Poncelet Small F4 001 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Lefebvre Small F4 007 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Robert Small F4 007 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Robert Small F5 008 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Poncelet Small F5 007 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|218|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Omar Small F4 002 was unable to load Mine from Ehecatotontli-A II|3132|-24155266.66499|14274525.0701791|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Verstraete Small F5 003 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Lefebvre Small F5 009 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Robert Small F5 010 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Renard Small F5 003 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Renard Small F5 006 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Vandenberghe Small F5 001 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Renard Small F5 007 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Renard Small F5 008 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Verstraete Small F5 009 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Vermeulen Small F5 002 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Vermeulen Small F5 004 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|218|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Shahriar Small F4 007 was unable to load Mine from Ehecatotontli-A II|3132|-24155266.66499|14274525.0701791|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Vermeulen Small F5 006 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Verhaeghe Small F5 001 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Verstraete Small F5 010 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Bosmans Large F5 041 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0
66730|38|217|0|2500987715.0|83|FT Verhaeghe Large F5 012 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I|3078|-7027655.47182478|18904480.5779801|10|0

To get an idea of the scale of the problem, I dumped out all the messages for race 217 in game 38, and counted up all the occurences of each message. Here are the 100 most commonly repeated messages:

Code: [Select]
    306 38|217|65|Angledool III 054 has run out of fuel
    306 38|217|65|Angledool III 055 has run out of fuel
    306 38|217|65|Angledool III 056 has run out of fuel
    306 38|217|65|Angledool III 057 has run out of fuel
    306 38|217|65|Angledool III 064 has run out of fuel
    306 38|217|65|Angledool III 065 has run out of fuel
    306 38|217|65|Angledool III 066 has run out of fuel
    306 38|217|65|Angledool III 067 has run out of fuel
    306 38|217|65|J. Douglas Blackwood 004 has run out of fuel
    308 38|217|83|FT Poncelet Small F4 002 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    308 38|217|83|FT Poncelet Small F4 006 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    308 38|217|83|FT Poncelet Small F5 011 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    308 38|217|83|FT Timmermans Large F5 010 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    309 38|217|83|FT Parmentier Small F5 008 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    309 38|217|83|FT Poncelet Small F5 009 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    310 38|217|83|FT Parmentier Small F4 006 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    310 38|217|83|FT Parmentier Small F5 010 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    310 38|217|83|FT Vandenberghe Small F5 002 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    310 38|217|83|FT Vandenberghe Small F5 006 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    310 38|217|83|FT Vandenberghe Small F5 007 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    310 38|217|83|FT Vermeulen Small F5 001 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    311 38|217|83|FT Bosmans Large F5 049 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    311 38|217|83|FT Renard Small F5 010 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    311 38|217|83|FT Robert Small F5 014 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    311 38|217|83|FT Vandenberghe Small F5 009 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    312 38|217|83|FT Renard Small F5 005 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    312 38|217|83|FT Verstraete Small F5 005 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    312 38|217|83|FT Verstraete Small F5 006 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    313 38|217|83|FT Bosmans Large F5 048 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    313 38|217|83|FT Lefebvre Small F5 011 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    314 38|217|83|FT Vandenberghe Small F5 011 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    314 38|217|83|FT Verhaeghe Large F5 013 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    315 38|217|83|FT Verhaeghe Small F5 011 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    316 38|217|83|FT van Damme Small F5 002 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    318 38|217|83|FT Bosmans Large F5 046 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    318 38|217|83|FT Goethals Large F5 016 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    318 38|217|83|FT Verhaeghe Large F5 012 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    319 38|217|83|FT Parmentier Small F5 012 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    320 38|217|83|FT Vandenberghe Small F5 013 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    320 38|217|83|FT Vermeulen Small F5 010 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    321 38|217|83|FT Verhaeghe Small F5 009 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    322 38|217|83|FT Bosmans Large F5 041 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    322 38|217|83|FT Bosmans Small F4 027 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    322 38|217|83|FT Verhaeghe Small F5 008 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    323 38|217|83|FT Robert Large F5 012 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    323 38|217|83|FT Robert Small F5 008 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    323 38|217|83|FT Robert Small F5 010 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    324 38|217|83|FT Robert Small F4 002 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    324 38|217|83|FT Robert Small F4 004 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    324 38|217|83|FT Robert Small F4 007 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    324 38|217|83|FT van Damme Small F5 006 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    325 38|217|83|FT de Winter Small F5 006 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    328 38|217|83|FT van Damme Small F5 001 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    329 38|217|83|FT Lefebvre Small F4 002 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    329 38|217|83|FT Lefebvre Small F4 006 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    329 38|217|83|FT Parmentier Small F4 002 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    329 38|217|83|FT Vermeulen Small F5 004 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    330 38|217|83|FT Lefebvre Small F5 009 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    330 38|217|83|FT Poncelet Small F5 007 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    330 38|217|83|FT Vandenberghe Small F5 001 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    330 38|217|83|FT Vermeulen Small F5 002 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    330 38|217|83|FT Vermeulen Small F5 006 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    331 38|217|83|FT Lefebvre Small F4 005 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    331 38|217|83|FT Lefebvre Small F4 007 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    331 38|217|83|FT Poncelet Small F4 001 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    331 38|217|83|FT Verhaeghe Small F5 013 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    332 38|217|83|FT Renard Small F5 006 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    332 38|217|83|FT Renard Small F5 007 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    332 38|217|83|FT Verhaeghe Small F5 001 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    332 38|217|83|FT Verstraete Small F5 009 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    332 38|217|83|FT Verstraete Small F5 010 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    333 38|217|83|FT Renard Small F5 003 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    333 38|217|83|FT Renard Small F5 008 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    333 38|217|83|FT Verstraete Small F5 003 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    334 38|217|83|FT Verhaeghe Small F5 005 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    345 38|217|83|FT Timmermans Small F3 004 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    345 38|217|83|FT Verhaeghe Small F3 001 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    349 38|217|83|FT Bosmans Large F4 024 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    351 38|217|83|FT Bosmans Large F4 023 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    351 38|217|83|FT Bosmans Small F3 001 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    351 38|217|83|FT Bosmans Small F3 007 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    351 38|217|83|FT Bosmans Small F3 013 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    351 38|217|83|FT Goethals Small F3 002 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    351 38|217|83|FT Goethals Small F4 006 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    354 38|217|83|FT Timmermans Small F3 005 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    354 38|217|83|FT Verhaeghe Small F4 006 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    356 38|217|83|FT Timmermans Small F4 007 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    357 38|217|83|FT Parmentier Small F4 001 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    360 38|217|83|FT Bosmans Large F3 020 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    360 38|217|83|FT Goethals Small F3 005 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    360 38|217|83|FT Goethals Small F4 007 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    361 38|217|83|FT Bosmans Small F3 004 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    361 38|217|83|FT Bosmans Small F3 010 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    361 38|217|83|FT Bosmans Small F3 016 was unable to load Ground Force Construction Complex from Blücher-A I
    494 38|217|64|Shortage of Gallicite in shipyard task: Build TT Amelup III at Hwaseong Prime
    768 38|217|42|JD Aranda II 001 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Join Operational Group
    770 38|217|42|JD Aranda II 002 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Join Operational Group
    770 38|217|42|JD Aranda II 003 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Join Operational Group
    770 38|217|42|JD Aranda II 004 is unable to carry out its primary standing order: Join Operational Group
   1011 38|217|64|Shortage of Neutronium in shipyard task: Build TT Amelup III at Hwaseong Prime

You can see that the civilian freighters are getting orders that they cannot complete. I've previously reported a similar bug where my civilian ships got orders to load cargo while they were already full. This seems to be the same bug, except that it is affecting the NPR's civilian ships rather than my own.

Edit: it wouldn't let me upload the save, so I uploaded it here: http://db48x.net/Aurora/rediscovery:%20conventional%20start%20in%203000%20with%20v1.12/AuroraDB.2_hour_intervals.zip
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 12:32:55 AM by db48x »

Offline SteelChicken

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #179 on: November 22, 2020, 05:51:53 PM »
V1.12.0

Disabling fuel refineries and maintenance facilities don't free up the workers for other activities. 

Is it by design you cannot disable other industries (like ordnance factories, etc) like you could in VB6?

Thanks ;)

SJW: Working as Intended
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 07:58:00 AM by Steve Walmsley »