Can't find the source for the terraforming sheet... well, whatever.
Here is the thing :http://www.petit-creux.fr/vrac/aurora/Aurora_l2.xls
on a general note :
- green cells are user-editable
- blue cells are automatically computed/filled
- purple cells are also automatically computed fields that are directly useable somewhere in game
"Missile est." is a way to design missiles of a given size. it is roughly equivalent of the Aurora missile designer, just even more confusing. And with rounding issues sometime...
"Missile lib" is a sheet for storing missiles designs. The macros are used to retrieve the data from the designer and export them back to the designer.
"Missile constants" stores the various tech levels relevant for the previous two sheets
"Terraforming" is the modified version of <sorry I can't remember who>'s terraforming sheet, taking into account the existing atmospheres of bodies and giving a rough estimation of the value of a given world.
The next three tabs are for prebuilding ship components...
"Eq Def" stores the definition of the various components. Only the name and the cost of the components are useful. (Also, the "color code" is not relevant on this sheet - it was just a way to ease readability of the otherwise horrible list)
"Ship def" holds the list of buildable components for the various ships
"Prebuild planning" allows to select a given ship, choose how many of those you'll want to build and how much industry you'll put on the job.
It will output the number and percentage allocation for each components.
Have fun, but don't expect much customer service...
A decent computer available, at last! Updated the spreadsheet...
- Added the "Sync planning" sheet (can be used to plan simultaneous impact of missile salvos with different speeds for example)
- Added sensor calculations in the "missile est." sheet
- Updated the "Missile lib." sheet and macro accordingly
- Added an indication of the final colony cost of partially terraformable worlds and multiple race management in the terraform sheet (for the few gene engineers or the more common conquerors of alien nations)
- 2014-07-31 : Added multiple ship selection on the component prebuild planning sheet - Up to 3 different classes can be selected.
As usual, any form of customer service is purely coincidental.