Author Topic: Space Master is fuzzy...  (Read 1092 times)

Offline plasticpanzers (OP)

• Lt. Commander
  • p
Space Master is fuzzy...
« on: April 17, 2020, 07:13:27 PM »
Is there somewhere a clear narrative on how to Space Master a unique game.   I keep blundering about.
creating systems that seem to never have an Earthlike planet, they all seem to be 2.00 at minimum and the
current controls to modify the planet seem to be unable to get some to change very much.  Thanks!

update.  I am trying to set up a SM non-Sol game but when I start a new game and try to delete Sol I get a
flurry of errors: 2947,1612,1607,1562,2530,2431,3083, and Sol is still there.   When I SM new systems it
seems there are NO earth like planets at all... only 2.00 and above habitability which requires tinkering with
all the bits of a planet to get one close to usable without infrastructure.   I had the create race come up,
made my choices and clicked create race (was I not supposed to hit that? it does not say).  Then all the
screens became shredded and I was back to Sol but cannot see my race specifics at all.

This is what I mean about there being no SM guide to the new system.  I am sure that folks that have been
involved in the remake know all the bits and pieces but I expect the rest of us have to muddle thru?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 07:58:06 PM by plasticpanzers »