Author Topic: Crew count not being updated after Class update  (Read 1683 times)

Offline mingmong (OP)

• Leading Rate
  • m
Crew count not being updated after Class update
« on: October 06, 2010, 06:18:59 AM »
I recently made changes to my tanker to include harvesting facilities which tripled the crew requirement.  I made the changes in the design view and put in my original ship for an overhaul which has upgraded it.  However the crew stays at the initial very low number.  Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Offline sloanjh

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral of the Fleet
  • 2020 Supporter 2020 Supporter : Donate for 2020
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
Re: Crew count not being updated after Class update
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 07:52:27 AM »
I recently made changes to my tanker to include harvesting facilities which tripled the crew requirement.  I made the changes in the design view and put in my original ship for an overhaul which has upgraded it.  However the crew stays at the initial very low number.  Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Did you unlock the tanker design (in SM mode) and change the design itself (not wise) or copy the design and change the copy, then refit the tanker to the new design?

Also, please see my reply about posting guidelines in the "Error 94 in Fire All Weapons" thread today - if your post ends with "Is this a bug or..." then it's a good sign that the post belongs in The Academy.

Thansk,
John