Author Topic: Medal Template  (Read 2015 times)

Offline Kristover (OP)

• Gold Supporter
  • Lt. Commander
  • K
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
Medal Template
« on: April 15, 2020, 06:03:21 PM »
One thing which I think would be a good addition would be setting up a medal ‘theme’ file which you could import to your games.  I have a group of 56 medals which I have premade and want to use with my games but it is a pain to set them up every new game.  I don’t see any reason why the file couldn’t be interchangeable and would save a lot of set up work for some of us game wise.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 07:04:53 PM by Kristover »

The following users thanked this post: KvaNTy, SultanPepper

Offline TinkerPox

• MIDN
  • Petty Officer
Re: Medal Template
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 06:19:51 PM »
Have a textfile with the same name as the medal but gives the name of the medal, the description and award conditions?

Offline Steve Walmsley

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 06:39:37 PM »
One thing which I think would be a good addition would be setting up a medal ‘theme’ file which you could import to your games.  I have a group of 56 medals which I have premise and want to use with my games but it is a pain to set them up every new game.  I don’t see any reason why the file couldn’t be interchangeable and would save a lot of set up work for some of us game wise.

Yes, I think some form of medal import template will be a good idea once things calm down.

The following users thanked this post: Kristover, Black, Doren, KvaNTy, Alsadius, SultanPepper, Luftwolfe

Offline Napier

• Leading Rate
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 06:21:57 PM »
I came here to suggest the same thing.   I would generally always want to load the same set of medals into each game,