Author Topic: Military Ship Designs  (Read 2632 times)

Offline ardem

• Rear Admiral
  • a
Re: Military Ship Designs
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2011, 10:47:37 PM »
Chuck guides Senator Panopticon aside and speaks quietly

'Senator Panopticon, whether you care about it or not, your ministry needs to make these decisions, and install class and ship names. You will also need to start putting together a tactics guide for your naval officer to study. [ooc] For Detjen to work off when in combat [/ooc]

Don't let the senate get into it there will never be a agreed resolution, also once the wolves got even a taste of decision making in your ministry you never get them off your back.'

Offline Detjen

• Lieutenant
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2011, 10:52:28 PM »
OOC: oh yes a tactic guide book is wise,  I should mention ive been in three battles whith what I suspect are Spoilers,   two of them were ships that were destroyed in seconds,  the final battle was three ships against spoiler who was out of missiles and spent hte time trying to ram them,  soooo in all technicality i have no military experience :D   this is gonna be Fun

Offline Detjen

• Lieutenant
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2011, 07:36:07 PM »
I was gonna put the the Stiletto into the missile database, but im not sure what numbers you used, could you perhapse tell me your numbers for the warhead engine ect so I dont have to try and guess it  :P

Offline Erik L

• Administrator
  • Admiral of the Fleet
  • Forum Admin
  • Discord Username: icehawke
  • 2020 Supporter 2020 Supporter : Donate for 2020
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2011, 08:18:37 PM »
I was gonna put the the Stiletto into the missile database, but im not sure what numbers you used, could you perhapse tell me your numbers for the warhead engine ect so I dont have to try and guess it  :P

[ooc]
Warhead - 1
Engine - 1.5
Fuel - 0.5
[/ooc]