Author Topic: how to shoot fighters ?  (Read 5752 times)

Offline GetStqned (OP)

• Petty Officer
Re: how to shoot fighters ?
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2016, 04:30:56 PM »
Maybe the problem is to fire the rate exceeds the capacity of the reactor , such that even before the reactor is able to reproduce 120 of power , turrets want more ? I do not know if this is possible and I also think I should put more reactor with limited power capacity thank you

EDIT : Turrets are composed of laser , 15cm C0.2 Ultraviolet Laser , I'm sure it's just me who 's stupid and the problem is right there ... I will destroy all the designs with beam weapons and start over ^^
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 04:08:09 AM by GetStqned »
"An army of lions led by a deer and less formidable than an army of deer led by a lion"

Offline GetStqned (OP)

• Petty Officer
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2016, 04:51:49 AM »
I do not know where the problem was but it works I must have missed something and thank you Iranon Frederick you have helped me a lot !!  ;D
"An army of lions led by a deer and less formidable than an army of deer led by a lion"

Offline iceball3

• Captain
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2016, 03:00:56 AM »
Maybe the problem is to fire the rate exceeds the capacity of the reactor , such that even before the reactor is able to reproduce 120 of power , turrets want more ? I do not know if this is possible and I also think I should put more reactor with limited power capacity thank you

EDIT : Turrets are composed of laser , 15cm C0.2 Ultraviolet Laser , I'm sure it's just me who 's stupid and the problem is right there ... I will destroy all the designs with beam weapons and start over ^^
The power draw of weapons are equal to their capacitor rate, I think.
Doesn't hurt to have more reactors than necessary anyway for redundancy, in case you're having other issues.

You have active sensor contact on them, yes? With appropriate resolution? (1 resolution = 50 tons, having lower resolution than target size guarantees you'll see them out to active sensor range).
You remembered to turn your actives on?
Does the enemy have stealth or ECM?
Are they within range of your weapons while trying to fight them?

If it becomes really hard to deal with their engagement range, you might have to go for missiles.

Offline GetStqned (OP)

• Petty Officer
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2016, 05:01:48 AM »
The enemy has a tonnage of 200 000t is not possible for him to be furtive and it does not ECCM because I approach him to pull my short range missiles do more damage but again after my beam ships from A to Z, there is no more problem I probably made a mistake in the old design but it is fixed
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 05:04:28 AM by GetStqned »