1. At the time of the peacekeeper Crisis, I had exactly one (1) ICBM+ that could defeat the peacekeeper system.
2. The original plan was to Annex the Mars Ruins as property of the FSA, but due to there small size, that plan was shelved.
3. Operation Underworld was a highly successful operation. The FSA Geo-survey ships found ruins on Triton, along with some minerals, and we discreetly built a major base and landed construction battalions to exploit the ruins. One or more Meson Cruisers where in orbit to order off anyone who became close to the base. this is why the FSA gave up claims to Mercury, as we felt the ruins where more valuable then the minerals in Mercury. Violation of Triton would have resulted in the FSA going to war. However both the NAU and Russia really did not go past Saturn.
4. FSA intel was able to steal a few key technologies, otherwise we would have been a generation behind everyone.
5. The next step, other then exploring jump points, was to build a missile armed cruiser and exit the space treaty. We had some designs on the shelf for something in the 2500-3000 ton range.
6. while other nations went for size, I went for number of slips, thus the reason why I was able to spam meson boats.
I was building up my military yard to build the following Ship
Cape Town class Cruiser 2 650 tons 79 Crew 316.8 BP TCS 53 TH 160 EM 0
3018 km/s Armour 1-17 Shields 0-0 Sensors 1/1/0/0 Damage Control Rating 1 PPV 12
Maint Life 2.87 Years MSP 75 AFR 56% IFR 0.8% 1YR 13 5YR 201 Max Repair 48 MSP
Intended Deployment Time: 12 months Spare Berths 1
Naudé-van Blerk 80 EP Nuclear Pulse Engine (2) Power 80 Fuel Use 81% Signature 80 Exp 10%
Fuel Capacity 150 000 Litres Range 12.6 billion km (48 days at full power)
Vlok Advanced Defence Systems Size 4 Missile Launcher (3) Missile Size 4 Rate of Fire 120
Uys Aerospace Industries Missile Fire Control FC11-R20 (1) Range 11.3m km Resolution 20
Atlas (18) Speed: 10 000 km/s End: 18.3m Range: 11m km WH: 4 Size: 4 TH: 33/20/10
de Klerk Aeronautical Active Search Sensor MR10-R20 (1) GPS 960 Range 10.7m km Resolution 20
Missile to hit chances are vs targets moving at 3000 km/s, 5000 km/s and 10,000 km/s
This design is classed as a Military Vessel for maintenance purposes
At which point my Meson gunboats would be down-rated to Corvettes