Author Topic: Overhaul during training  (Read 1228 times)

Offline Mark Yanning (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • M
Overhaul during training
« on: May 09, 2020, 07:30:21 AM »
Hi guys, I'm really enjoying Aurora, now that I had my first fight, the game seems really deep and huge, and I love the community. But strange things happened to me when ordering a fighter fleet to overhaul while is in training. It seems the overhaul never end, and if I force it to end, the fleet has still the symbol of overhaul. Also, after that, if I order the fleet to move to a waypoint, is moving very slow, at 54km/s. I tried to assign fighter fleet to motherboard, make land them and launch again. But still, it seems my fighter fleet doesn't want to follow orders, and is moving very slow. Any clue? Is it a known bug?

Also, what indicate the number near the "O" symbol?

Thanks o/

Offline Mr.Nap

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
Re: Overhaul during training
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 07:54:05 AM »
The O means that the fleet is undergoing overhaul.

Offline Father Tim

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2020, 08:16:58 AM »
Other people have reported a similar problem, so it is probably a bug.  It sounds like the 'increased maintenance use rate' of training command overrides the 'rewind maintenance clock' effect of an overhaul, leaving the ships stuck not making progress (or making it glacially slowly).

- - - - -

To fix things, try transferring all the ships to a different (non-Training) admin command.  It may be necessary to SM move them back to the homeworld.  Try re-ordering them into overhaul.  As a last resort, delete and replace them (SM instant build).

• M
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2020, 09:21:46 AM »
Thanks, is probably a bug then. I must remember to do not overhaul during training. I'll try to overhaul them again outside training fleet

• M
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2020, 01:03:12 PM »
Ok, I reassigned the fighters to a different fleet, try to rehaul them but didn't work. It seems everything is stucked. I delete the units and recreate them, a pity I lost all the training and grade they had  :-\

Other people have reported a similar problem, so it is probably a bug.  It sounds like the 'increased maintenance use rate' of training command overrides the 'rewind maintenance clock' effect of an overhaul, leaving the ships stuck not making progress (or making it glacially slowly).

- - - - -

To fix things, try transferring all the ships to a different (non-Training) admin command.  It may be necessary to SM move them back to the homeworld.  Try re-ordering them into overhaul.  As a last resort, delete and replace them (SM instant build).

Offline Froggiest1982

• Gold Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • F
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2020, 03:39:20 PM »
Ok, I reassigned the fighters to a different fleet, try to rehaul them but didn't work. It seems everything is stucked. I delete the units and recreate them, a pity I lost all the training and grade they had  :-\

- - - - -

You may want to report this bug and attach your database.