Author Topic: Year 2037  (Read 1041 times)

Offline ardem (OP)

• Rear Admiral
  • a
Year 2037
« on: October 18, 2011, 12:02:15 AM »
EINS Logo appears with the traditional music in the background the shot cuts over to Amanda Ward

Welcome to EI News I am Amanda Ward

Latest news is the NDR has build a missile defence shield in response to other countries military build up. We have requested a release from their embassy but at this stage have got nothing in concrete.

No other countries have launched spacecraft, but we hear rumours a few countries are interested in acquire the technology leap.

In disturbing news Antarctican Harbour forces have moved into the forest areas of brazil and suppressed the population. Many skirmishes have broke out with the Brazilian natives most times the loser. We cross to Jerry Fisher for his report.

"Good evening, Jerry where abouts are you"

"Hi Amanda I am 100km south of the amazon river, in a makeshift humanitarian camp. The reports have not been good the local inhabitants have reported the soldiers had come in burn their houses and lands, killed woman and children. We have been shown to sites where mass graves are suppose to have be. The stories are horrific.

"Jerry what do the Antarctican have to say"

"I have talked to the commander of the Antarcitican Harbour force why they are in the area, is this a claim to this terrority? but all I was able to gleam was little. However he says that no atrocities have been committed by his men. They are on peaceful manoeuvres and providing refuge for those who seek it."

"Jerry do you know how long the forces will be there to stay"

"No Amanda we do not know how long, but lets hope for the natives in this region are reassured about their future and soon. I can see the violence escalating soon, with some Native tribes purchasing weapons on the black market to counter this invasion."

"Thanks Jerry for talking to us"

Well this is the news for the Year 2037 I hope you enjoyed it. I am Amanda Ward good night.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 12:03:53 AM by ardem »

Offline Panopticon

• Gold Supporter
  • Rear Admiral
  • P
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
Re: Year 2037
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 01:38:34 AM »
In other news, the American Dominion has made it known that they are willing to purchase propulsion technology from any party willing to trade. If interested contact your local AD representative. [ooc]me, by email or PM[/ooc]