Author Topic: Can I change the diplomatic status of my player Race with an NPR  (Read 1321 times)

Offline davidr (OP)

• Gold Supporter
  • Lt. Commander
  • d
  • 2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
Following on from my Bug? / suggestion re friendly survivors , there is now a further problem - the 2 NPR races with whom I am Allied / friendly ,  are at War and decided to have a conflict at Earth. During the battle 1 of my freighters was ,I presume ,accidentally destroyed by the NPR race to which I am allied .
Immediately my relationship points with this NPR went from +6886 to -248 and my relationship to him went from Allied to Hostile and all the Data sharing was terminated . However his relationship to me remains at Allied with all the sharing of Data still intact and his ships still visit my colonies ( although no trade can now take place as his status has change to Hostile ). I am not firing on him in the hope that eventually the negative rating will reduce to zero and then my status will change.

There appears no way at present to revert immediately back to an Allied status and consider the destroying of 1 of my ships an unfortunate accident.

Davidr

Offline alex_brunius

• Vice Admiral
Re: Can I change the diplomatic status of my player Race with an NPR
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 03:27:35 AM »
You can go into SpaceMaster mode and press the "Change DR" button to set another Diplomatic rating.

Offline davidr (OP)

• Gold Supporter
  • Lt. Commander
  • d
  • 2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
Re: Can I change the diplomatic status of my player Race with an NPR
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 03:32:42 AM »
Alex,

Yes that did it , I changed the Diplomatic points to +4000 and I am now back at Allied status.

DavidR