Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview

Please read the rules before you post!


Topic Summary

Posted by: UnLimiTeD
« on: March 19, 2010, 03:14:27 PM »

Why, just WHY, did I expect that all the time, and didn't find the courage to point at that?
^^
Posted by: Shadow
« on: March 18, 2010, 04:13:11 PM »

Oh, found it. The problem was I didn't have SpaceMaster mode on. :P

Thanks for the screenshot, anyway.
Posted by: Steve Walmsley
« on: March 18, 2010, 03:49:09 PM »

Quote from: "Shadow"
Quote from: "Steve Walmsley"
No, you should still be able to see it. I assume it must be there as other players have commented on the effects of the bubble. Open the F12 window and see if there is an Assign MS button on the Naval Organization tab (it should be on the second row of buttons on the right-hand side of the tab), This is just to confirm you have the v5.02 additions.
Yeah, that's there. Care to post a screenshot of wherever the time bubble button's supposed to be? :shock:
Here is a screenshot

[attachment=0:eq30e24j]STB.JPG[/attachment:eq30e24j]
Steve
Posted by: Shadow
« on: March 18, 2010, 02:16:17 PM »

Quote from: "Steve Walmsley"
No, you should still be able to see it. I assume it must be there as other players have commented on the effects of the bubble. Open the F12 window and see if there is an Assign MS button on the Naval Organization tab (it should be on the second row of buttons on the right-hand side of the tab), This is just to confirm you have the v5.02 additions.

Steve
Yeah, that's there. Care to post a screenshot of wherever the time bubble button's supposed to be? :shock:
Posted by: Steve Walmsley
« on: March 18, 2010, 02:10:21 PM »

Quote from: "Shadow"
Quote from: "Steve Walmsley"
Quote from: "Shadow"
Uhhh, hold on. Still can't find it.

Contacts tab on the System Map, right? Bottom? There's nothing under Show Tac Intelligence. :?
That's odd. You definitely have version 5.02?

Steve
I do. But I started my current game on 5.01. Might be related to this issue.

No, you should still be able to see it. I assume it must be there as other players have commented on the effects of the bubble. Open the F12 window and see if there is an Assign MS button on the Naval Organization tab (it should be on the second row of buttons on the right-hand side of the tab), This is just to confirm you have the v5.02 additions.

Steve
Posted by: Steve Walmsley
« on: March 18, 2010, 02:04:19 PM »

Quote from: "Journier"
my space time bubble doesnt seem to work right.

I turn it on but then none of my construction in system continues.
From my original post in this thread:

Quote from: "Steve Walmsley"
No 5-day increment can happen while a bubble is in effect. When a 5-day increment it does happen, any time that passed while a bubble is active will not count toward production time. All transit orders will fail if a fleet tries to leave the bubble.
With no 5-day increment, there can be no production. This bubble is intended for use during battles that last minutes or hours, not for days or weeks. If construction were allowed, you would be able to build a fleet while everyone else in the universe was frozen in place :)

Steve
Posted by: Shadow
« on: March 18, 2010, 01:12:59 PM »

Quote from: "Steve Walmsley"
Quote from: "Shadow"
Uhhh, hold on. Still can't find it.

Contacts tab on the System Map, right? Bottom? There's nothing under Show Tac Intelligence. :?
That's odd. You definitely have version 5.02?

Steve
I do. But I started my current game on 5.01. Might be related to this issue.
Posted by: Journier
« on: March 18, 2010, 12:57:50 PM »

my space time bubble doesnt seem to work right.

I turn it on but then none of my construction in system continues.
Posted by: Steve Walmsley
« on: March 18, 2010, 12:25:56 PM »

Quote from: "Shadow"
Uhhh, hold on. Still can't find it.

Contacts tab on the System Map, right? Bottom? There's nothing under Show Tac Intelligence. :?
That's odd. You definitely have version 5.02?

Steve
Posted by: Shadow
« on: March 18, 2010, 12:06:47 PM »

Uhhh, hold on. Still can't find it.

Contacts tab on the System Map, right? Bottom? There's nothing under Show Tac Intelligence. :?
Posted by: Another
« on: March 18, 2010, 08:58:17 AM »

Steve is caught in a time bubble :)
Posted by: Erik Luken
« on: March 18, 2010, 08:19:29 AM »

Quote from: "Steve Walmsley"
Distracted at the moment by WoW :). I also mess around with trade skills. Blacksmithing 428, Mining 450, Cooking 431 so far. It's a cheesy game but a lot of fun ;)
Posted by: UnLimiTeD
« on: March 18, 2010, 07:43:38 AM »

Aww, looks like this isn't getting deleloped for the next 2 and a half years then  :wink: ^^
Posted by: Steve Walmsley
« on: March 18, 2010, 07:19:28 AM »

Quote from: "Shadow"
Quote from: "Steve Walmsley"
Quote from: "Shadow"
So, did this feature make it into 5.02? Can't find it there.
It is well hidden at the bottom of the Contacts tab. I put it there temporarily when I added it and forgot to move it someone more obvious :cry: :) My son and I are getting my Paladin and his Warrior to 80. Pal is 79.5 at the moment :)

Steve
Posted by: Shadow
« on: March 18, 2010, 07:09:29 AM »

Quote from: "Steve Walmsley"
Quote from: "Shadow"
So, did this feature make it into 5.02? Can't find it there.
It is well hidden at the bottom of the Contacts tab. I put it there temporarily when I added it and forgot to move it someone more obvious :cry: :P
Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55