Author Topic: Lazy Civilians... They haven't shipped anything in forever...  (Read 3982 times)

Offline Lightning (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • L
Re: Lazy Civilians... They haven't shipped anything in forever...
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 10:55:15 PM »
after about 6 months, I noticed the new freighter was shipping stuff, while the old freighters still were not. . .  the old freighters were all still stuck at the *same* planet. . .  wondering if it is related to the destination planet. . .  I've even set up a supply contract at that planet with a destination available within 4 jumps for a demand contract and cant get them to move

Offline Marthnn

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2012, 07:06:13 AM »
after about 6 months, I noticed the new freighter was shipping stuff, while the old freighters still were not. . .  the old freighters were all still stuck at the *same* planet. . .  wondering if it is related to the destination planet. . .  I've even set up a supply contract at that planet with a destination available within 4 jumps for a demand contract and cant get them to move

Is the new freighter the same design as the old ones?

Were I you, I'd take a tug to that planet, open the ship description and use the misc tab to tractor all the old freighters one by one. They will turn to your control and you can scrap them at your shipyards. Take that useless civilian ships!

Offline Lightning (OP)

• L
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2012, 06:23:48 PM »
yup. . .  same design. . .  guess I may have to design some tugs to reclaim them. . .