Author Topic: Sort officers if unassigned  (Read 1212 times)

Offline Lornalt (OP)

• Petty Officer
  • L
Sort officers if unassigned
« on: November 03, 2021, 12:35:46 PM »
So, my officer list is starting to get enormous and I mean hundreds enormous.

I got 418 R3's (Senior Commanders in my game) who I got to search through the list to find one that's unassigned.

I use them to command admin squadrons that I attach Cargo ships and the sort to. Whom have the max rank of R2's

Can we have the VB6 option of only viewing unassigned officers? Cause if my list gets any bigger my eyes might blame me for staring for the unassigned "option" next to my officer's name.

The following users thanked this post: Kristover, idefelipe, Vandermeer, serger, Migi, clew, Sebmono, ArcWolf, nuclearslurpee

Offline Vandermeer

• Rear Admiral
Re: Sort officers if unassigned
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2021, 02:55:46 PM »
Adding to that, I also really miss a view that lists what officer is assigned to which craft/command, and what their relevant boni are. Sometimes I want to upgrade some ships' command, but I have to find it in the fleet window to know who is on there and how good they are.
VB Aurora let you click on ship commands in the officer window and had a window "current commander" that let you see their name and boni so you could decide on someone better by direct comparison to the one highlighted on top. Much ease of use for managing bigger navies.
playing Aurora as swarm fleet: Zen Nomadic Hive Fantasy