Author Topic: v1.20 Bugs Thread  (Read 14483 times)

Offline Ancalagon

• Lieutenant
  • A
Re: v1.20 Bugs Thread
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2020, 04:55:41 PM »
Very minor issue: "Wide view" does not persist in Class Design if you close and reopen it. This option should stick. :)

And thanks for all your stupendous hard work! It's been an absolutely amazing 24 hours.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 04:57:22 PM by Ancalagon »

The following users thanked this post: Alsadius, vyser1on

Offline Steve Walmsley (OP)

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2020, 04:56:48 PM »
V1. 20

When exploring junp points from the system view I get a #1558 The object reference was not set to an object instance.  The system view goes to the new system.  The jump connection in the bottom left shows the jump connection to sol, in sol it still shwos unexplored.

Reproduction:
Activate SM.
Open system view.
Click Full grav Survey.
Explore an unexplored jumppoint.

Fixed.

The following users thanked this post: Zhatelier

Offline Tikigod

• Lieutenant
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2020, 04:57:38 PM »
v 1.2

When starting a new conventional game I no longer have a commercial shipyard at the start, just the 1000 ton Naval yard.

When making your race you specify how many starting shipyards you'll have, from that number their type is then semi-randomly assigned from what I can tell.

Automatically the race creation process will assign a total shipyard figure based on the stated starting population and some other base factors you provide.

So not really a bug I don't think. You probably just had starting shipyards set as 1.
The popular stereotype of the researcher is that of a skeptic and a pessimist.  Nothing could be further from the truth! Scientists must be optimists at heart, in order to block out the incessant chorus of those who say "It cannot be done. "

- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, University Commencement

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2020, 04:59:39 PM »
In the Unit Class Design tab of the Ground Forces window, both "Base Unit Type" and "Component Type" are selectable fields, but throw an error if selected.

Function #1845.

Fixed.

Michael Seabrooks

« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2020, 05:02:06 PM »
Under Flags, when i click the extra flags folder i get Function #2578 out of memory.

Offline Tarran

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2020, 05:06:15 PM »
Hello Steve, I'm not sure if you saw the first item of this bug report back in the 1.00 thread related to extended orbits (you didn't reply to it), but I can confirm it is definitely an issue. In my current save, without fail, whenever I tell any ship to enter an "extended orbit" around Luna or Mars the game freezes when the ships are supposed to complete the order. Standard move orders still complete normally.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 05:08:21 PM by Tarran »

Offline Gnoman

• Leading Rate
  • G
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2020, 05:11:43 PM »
Small issue.  If you select "automatically assign research points" and "automatically research ship components" in the New Race menu, the premade designs will include Aux Control and Combat Information Center on warships and Science Department on survey ships, even if you don't have those techs.  This will prevent you from tooling shipyards to those designs until you remove the offending components.

Offline Ciphascain

• Leading Rate
  • C
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2020, 05:12:43 PM »
FYI if you uncheck orbital motion for planets etc. .  when starting a game they still move. 

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2020, 05:20:46 PM »
Creating a new game and having it pre-build everything for you, the game will design xenoarchaeology teams without xenoarchaeology being researched.
Addition: They will also do this with construction vehicles.

Fixed.

Offline johiah

• Petty Officer
  • j
« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2020, 05:32:57 PM »
I got a 1927, object not set to an instance of an object.  I attacked an NPR on earth with ground forces.  I successfully attacked.  Then, next tick, some enemy ships moved.  And then right after that the error appeared and is not going away.  It does not look like the game will unfreeze enough for me to open the event menu or anything unfortunately.

Chris

« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2020, 05:34:47 PM »
A colonies production of infrastructure does not seem to be added to the producing colony.   I believe this applies to both types, as I have never seen a multiple other than 5 for regular infrastructure except when imperial freighters pick up non 5x amounts.

Additionally, LG infrastructure does not seem to be traded either as far as I can tell.   I have seen regular infrastructure traded, along with wine, and plastics, but running several years with 10 LG colonies, some full of people and infrastructure, and some demanding, has not changes the total amount of LG infrastructure by even 1.

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2020, 05:39:39 PM »
You can't remove targets from fire control (both beam and missile). Drag and dropping works fine for setting the target, but once you set it, you can only replace it by another one, not clear it.

Not sur if a bug or i'm missing something

Added buttons to clear the target for a fire control and to clear targets for all fire controls

The following users thanked this post: Ancalagon

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2020, 05:41:28 PM »
Minor bug on the galaxy screen. The ring is supposed to represent an empty system with only stars but this system clearly has several terrestrial planets as shown in the attached image.

Edit: refreshing the galaxy screen fixes this.

Was this following a manual exploration on the System View window?

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2020, 05:42:50 PM »
Am getting "Tried to divide by 0" errors, fresh campaign never had this before, it seems to get worse as times go on, I am on v1.2

I think I already fixed that one.

Offline Yonder

• Registered
  • Lt. Commander
  • Y
« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2020, 05:44:08 PM »
Mineral Survey Window doesn't filter by Colony Cost.