Author Topic: Nprs expanding too much?  (Read 5219 times)

Offline SpaceMarine

• Bug Moderators
  • Rear Admiral
Re: Nprs expanding too much?
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2021, 05:04:09 AM »
I didnt mean to direct the comment at you but the original comments made in the thread and other comments that have been made by a certain individual on other occasions.

Yes, I think it might be easier if I wave my hand and say "This is not the game you're looking for" :)

I think you understand who I am referring to steve :)

Offline Stormtrooper (OP)

• Captain
  • S
  • The universe is a Dark Forest
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2021, 05:41:38 AM »
Just my two pence, It seems to me some people enjoy to hate the game more than anything, so much complaining from certain individuals.

Do not mistake criticism for complaining and whining.
You literally wrote this reply under a post explaining why I like the game despite everything so I fail to see your contribution to this discussion with this comment.

Am I not allowed to criticize something I enjoy?

I think most people enjoy the game very much and that is why we are so passionate with wanting it to become even better... I think this is also why Steve is to passionate about this game and I know that he certainly enjoy the criticism he get from us as well, he have stated that many times. As long as we are civil about what the goals are and criticism are somewhat constructive all is good in my book.

See, dear SpaceMarine? Couldn't have worded it better, this

I think most people enjoy the game very much and that is why we are so passionate with wanting it to become even better...

is the exact reason why I put criticism into certain aspects of this game, besides sometimes is just asking for help like originally in this topic (and at the end of the day certain helpful people helped me and I got what I originally wanted from this thread).

So please be so kind and stop with these personal attacks because I myself also got sick from hearing you attack me for having critical opinions of certain aspects of the game every damn time.(certain aspects so please don't tell me that the whole game is not for me because of this) At the end of the day, no one forces you to read my posts yet I am forced to read your pointless replies like your "two cents" you posted here as I browse through comments on my threads.

Thank you in advance for understanding what I explained in detail here and moving on.

P.S. Despite what you've said, it'd be actually more appropriate if you had the balls to call me out and confront directly rather than hide behind vague statements that accidentially offended another user along the way.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 05:53:48 AM by Stormtrooper »

Offline Droll

• Vice Admiral
  • D
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2021, 06:20:55 AM »
I think the initial question of this thread has been adequately answered.
I think this thread should be locked before it spirals out of control, it's clearly outlived its purpose at this point.

Offline Stormtrooper (OP)

• Captain
  • S
  • The universe is a Dark Forest
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2021, 06:25:03 AM »
Yeah, actually agree, gonna lock this myself after I type this one final comment. I only hope that spacemarine got my explanation and won't attack me for providing criticism anymore in the future.